What can solve the iPhone 4G antenna problems? Well, seems like Apple got the solution for the iPhone 4G antenna problems, cases.. Apple will provide protective cases for iPhone 4G customers. Before turning to the facts, a brief summary of previous episodes: after the success of sales of iPhone 4G came the first of many complaints from users complaining about heavy reception problems of the iPhone 4G. Initially, Apple has decided to minimize all attributing the failures to bad habits in the handle of the smartphone, the explanation is not enough for consumers, feeling a little cheated, threatened a class action.
And ‘so down in the field Steve Jobs who, without apology to the people, decided that Apple would give every iPhone 4G user a case to solve the iPhone 4G problems of the antenna, the containers have now arrived and the first units were delivered. Now those who bought an iPhone 4G will have two choices: return the handset and be reimbursed or accept the kind gift from Cupertino, it is estimated that in any case the whole operation will cost Apple about $ 175 million.
Apple has started shipping the first free protective cases to solve the problem of receiving the signal of the iPhone 4G. The first users to request the attachment using the site or application from Apple, according to the Cnet site, have received an email confirming the posting of the item that will solve their iPhone 4G reception problems.
For the covers requested on July 16, when Apple announced the program, the expected delivery date is August 3, next Tuesday. Originally, Apple announced that users receive the covers between three and five weeks after the request.
Last week, Apple released an application through the App Store for iPhone 4G users in April to request the cover charge. Users who were not satisfied with the measure may return the device and receive the full value back.
Still no date for the iPhone 4G to arrive in Brazil in April, but according to the IG found, the problem in the phone’s antenna does not prevent it arrives in stores throughout the country
According to Procon-SP, the consumer protection agency of São Paulo, give free caps to four iPhone owners is not enough to repair the defect. Apple should also give a discount to consumers.
12 Responses to “iPhone 4G: Cupertino gives the first four cases for the iPhone”
- Rachel Elliot July 28th, 2010
- Kevin D. Tobias July 28th, 2010
- Ronny N. Ring July 28th, 2010
- Linda West July 28th, 2010
- Carrie Berger July 28th, 2010
- Dee Sullivan July 28th, 2010
- Roberto Beaupre July 28th, 2010
- Judy Smith July 28th, 2010
- William Flaugher July 28th, 2010
Leave a Reply
- Relief for fun seekers petty businesses as Ibom plaza reopens
- Quotes from around the world
- 10 Facts You Didn8217t Know About Roger Ebert
- Inappropriate Pres. Obama Calls Kamala Harris 8216Best Looking Attorney General8217
- The Business Trailblazers and Titans of Black America
- Fired African-American Executive Sues Fox For Discrimination
- Chris Rock Joins BET8217s 8216Real Husbands of Hollywood8217
- Style Suite Kate Young On Target for Spring Chic
- Kevin Hart Arrested for DUI
- Tamar Braxton Talks Pregnancy Motherhood in Revealing Interview